Information Collection and Use
When and what Personal Information do we collect
When registering or filling out online contact forms on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, date of birth, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
All personal information collected by us is solely used to enable your use of the Service and for our associated business functions and activities. It may be used for the purposes of:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our Service in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To provide you with any communications in which we think you might be interested, or which you have requested, including developments in our procedures, products, services, activities and programs that might be useful to you;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To maintain your account details;
- To process your transactions, including billing;
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our Service may include links to other sites or offer third-party products and services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.